Have you ever wondered what confessions your hairdresser would share if they could? In this post we go behind the chair and reveal what your hairdresser really thinks about you and your hair!
Read on to find out our top 10 secrets that hairdressers are dying to tell you!
- There is a “right way” to wash your hair
- We LOVE it when you tell us you want something a little bit different
- When it’s quiet in the salon, it’s quite likely that a member of staff will leave with an entirely new ‘do
- Whenever a new hair style trend comes out, we’re the first to jump on board – even if it’s a little out there!
- We rarely, if ever, get to finish a cup of tea
- We get very protective over our scissors
- We don’t appreciate it when our friends try to get free haircuts outside of work hours
- Talking over the hair dryer is tough.. But we try!
- We have all forgotten to wear gloves and accidentally dyed our hands (and nails) at least once.. Oops!
- But most of all, and most importantly, we know we have one of the best jobs in the world!